What's Wrong With Black Face???? Once Again, Megyn Kelly Has Shown You Who She Is....


Megyn Kelly discusses black face and doesn't see what the problem is....



Megyn Kelly is a product of Fox News and has always displayed racial bias and prejudices.  Here are my thoughts on Ms. Megyn Kelly, and all of the backlash she's received......


Now of course, Megyn Kelly has since apologized for her ignorance, but I myself do not accept her apology, and it seems as though NBC isn't happy either.  Here's a great conversation that took place between Chris Cuomo....


After her huge mess up, she now has black people to the rescue.... She invites Roland Martin on to her show to make it seems as she's learning something.  I believe having Roland Martin on the show is all for show, but I appreciate him taking the time to attempt to educate Megyn Kelly's viewers.  Notice I said Megyn Kelly's viewers, and not Megyn Kelly herself, because Megyn Kelly herself, knows EXACTLY why blackface is unacceptable, the problem is, SHE DOES NOT CARE!!



Al Roker also had a few things to say.  Insists that Megyn Kelly owes a bigger apology to people of color.... 



Lastly, one of my favorite youtubers Dollemore, ripped Megyn a knew one.  Not only did he provide a take down of Megyn Kelly, but he also provided a clear and understandable history lesson.... I loved it so much, that I thought that I would share it with you....







Comments